quinta-feira, fevereiro 09, 2012

Booking Through Thursday #2


If you had to pick only 5 books to read ever again, what would they be and why?


Such a cruel question... only five books...hmmm. For me is quite difficult to choose only five so maybe I'll cheat a little bit and the first one would be The Complete Sherlock Holmes Collection (in one book xD) and then for the second maybe I'll glue altogether the complete Harry Potter series or the Juliet Marillier books. Fine, fine I'm dodging the point but actually the HP series are my most time read books, for third place perhaps a Jane Austen romance, fourth definitely a Bernard Cornwell work and the final one I'd close my eyes and pick one randomly from a pile of books I haven't read until now, just because a little surprise and unknown is always welcome.
-------

This is a little and very popular blog meme that will be always written and answered in English ^^
***
Este é um pequeno e muito popular blog meme que irá ser sempre escrito e respondido em Inglês ^^

1 comentário:

  1. I love your list! Totally agree with Jane Austen and Harry Potter!

    Please check out mine; http://samjaymc.blogspot.com/2012/02/booking-through-thursday-16.html

    ResponderEliminar