domingo, janeiro 15, 2012

Booking Through Thursday #1


But enough about interviewing other people. It’s time I interviewed YOU.

1. What’s your favorite time of day to read?
Night Time ^^

2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.)
No... but my breakfast is most of the time a glasse of milk and a run for the bus!

3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.)
A warm glasse of chocolate milk and toast with peache jam nham nham... 

4. How many hours a day would you say you read?
Minimum 2 or 3 hours I guess

5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?
Much more! 

6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?
Not really... I like challenges but time ones I dislike. Slow savouring is an important part of my reading habits.

7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Super Intelligence like Mr. Manhathan in Watchmen, maybe...

8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
Always :)

9. What KIND of book?
The one I'm reading at the moment or a simple one of tales and short storys just to pass the time in public transportation. 

10. How old were you when you got your first library card?
Hmmm... probably twelve.

11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?)
I have one copy of a school manual by Luiz D'Afonseca Peres from 1855, I think it's the oldest I have but there are one or two in my collection that are from the time when dates weren't printed in the books yet lol

12. Do you read in bed?
A lot!

13. Do you write in your books?
Sometimes... specially if I find some frase I particulary like.

14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be?
Take yor time to know what is the literature that touches your soul, and don't give up on the first tries.
-------

This is a little and very popular blog meme that will be always written and answered in English ^^
***
Este é um pequeno e muito popular blog meme que irá ser sempre escrito e respondido em Inglês ^^

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário